    Extreme (factory OC with custom cooler), here i can get it for just over
    1,000. i would consider the new 512MB version if i could get a good
    price in the US ;)

    pixel, Nov 17, 2005

  2. pixel

    Daniel Guest

    What put me off the US mail forwarders is that when paying an online
    retailer with my VISA card, they could tell I didn't actually live in
    the US (based on my registered VISA address).

    What form of payment did you use?

    Daniel, Nov 17, 2005

  3. pixel

    Daniel Guest

    I think Tiger Direct do (or used to). But, they have shocking after
    sales service.

    A shame newegg and zipzoomfly don't ship international.

    Daniel, Nov 17, 2005
  4. pixel

    Greg Guest

    tiger direct don't take overseas credit cards, just tried

    Greg, Nov 18, 2005
  5. pixel

    Kent Smith Guest

    Use the personal shopper service - they will buy the goods on your behalf:
    http://www.myus.com/cgi-bin/members/ps_order.cgi

    -KENT

    Kent Smith, Nov 27, 2005
  6. pixel