Urgently Required : Sr. Software Engineer

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by xacttek, Oct 9, 2007.

  1. xacttek

    xacttek Guest

    HI ALL,
    we have a requirement to one of our client, here are the details:

    Please Mail your updated cv's

    Sr. Software Engineer (Drivers and Protocols)
    Location: Hyderabad
    Requirements:
    BE or equivalent required with at least 5-8 years of related software
    design, development and testing experience. ME is a plus
    Excellent programming skills using C/C++.
    Must have good understanding of networking protocols, especially TCP/
    IP.
    Experience with network security protocols (IPSec and SSL) is a plus.
    Team player is a must.
    OS kernel internals and driver design/development hands-on experience
    is a must.
    Specific experience in the following is a plus:
    TCP/IP Protocol Stack
    SSL/TLS
    IPSec
    VPN
    Firewall
    Knowledge of different hardware architectures and their software
    interfaces.
    Hands-on programming experience and kernel level knowledge of at-
    least
    one of the following
    OS is required:
    Unix
    Linux
    Job Description:
    Design, development, integration and testing of firmware, low-level
    drivers and S/W interface for hardware products.
    Working with software team in US office through all the stages of
    research, design, development of software for data and voice network
    security applications.
    Application porting to different operating systems and versions of
    operating systems.
    Implementation of various network protocols to optimize for
    performance.
    Working with the QA team, enhance the test plan and implement the
    testing software.

    Thank you
    HR Team
    xacttek