    whats the use of flashgateway.dll?

    Regards,
    Anuja

    anuja.rathore, Feb 5, 2007

  2. anuja.rathore

    Pennywise Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gateway.aspx&btnG=Google+Search
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=flashgateway.dll&btnG=Google+Search

    and a Dll or any file is called from it's work directory or a system
    path, like windows\system32.

    Pennywise, Feb 5, 2007

  3. anuja.rathore

    thanatoid Guest

    wrote in

    Pennywise, you have disappointed me...

    "called from IT IS work directory" ???

    Sigh...

    thanatoid, Feb 5, 2007
  4. "That sort of pedantry up with we shall not put."
    - Winston Churchill

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 5, 2007
  5. anuja.rathore

    Evan Platt Guest

    "Help you I can, Yes. Hmmmm."
    Master Yoda

    Evan Platt, Feb 5, 2007
  6. anuja.rathore

    Pennywise Guest

    a Dll or any file is called from their(?) work directory

    I swear they both work for me :}

    Don't let my english bother you, or it will happen a lot :]

    Pennywise, Feb 5, 2007
  7. anuja.rathore

    thanatoid Guest

    wrote in
    Missed my point. It's not the IT*S that bothered me, it's that
    you wrote "it's" i.e. IT IS, not "its" i.e. OF IT.

    You did spell "their" right.

    Hey, there's a newsgroup called
    "alt.possessive.its.has.no.apostrophe!"

    And I did NOT create it (although it WOULD have occurred to me
    I'm sure... I know I'm a hopeless case.

    thanatoid, Feb 5, 2007
  8. anuja.rathore

    scarie Guest

    oh dear god in heaven help us all, you're possessed by
    the ghost of margolotta.

    scarie, Feb 6, 2007
  9. anuja.rathore

    thanatoid Guest

    Well, it's nice to finally have the problem explained...

    thanatoid, Feb 6, 2007