    Likes Received:
    0
    i need to reset my router because i lost the password to it and i cant access it. Im afraid after resetting, i will screw it up. I have lost all the installation things to it. Should i still reset it? i really need to access it to open up the ports for faster downloading. if i can reset it plz someone give me directions on what to do to reinstall it since i have a wireless connection w/ the upstairs computer.

    darkchao0, Sep 8, 2006

  2. darkchao0

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm normmally u cant reset the password without clearing the whole thing, eg replace the flashrom...

    Try looking for a reset button on the device, some routers are stupid though :p

    if u do reset chances are if u did, thats just all the data wiped.

    Theres no REAL way to reset the password. From what i can thinkof.

    unholy, Sep 8, 2006