Urgent Opening for VOIP - Testing

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Kiran, Mar 12, 2008.

  1. Kiran

    Kiran Guest

    Hi,

    This is Kiran Deepthi from Assurejobs.We are having Openings for VOIP
    - Testing, with a Top MNC. plz find the requirement below & If you are
    interested in the below requirement plz send your updated profiles to

    Location : Bangalore
    Position : VOIP Testing
    Exp: 5 - 8 yrs

    Strong proficiency in testing one or more of the following areas is
    needed

    1.Interfaces -T1/E1, Ch T1/E1, GigE, ISDN BRI/PRI, FXS / FXO
    2. VOIP Protocols : SIP, MGCP, H.323
    3. CoS, QoS, Policing, Traffic Shaping, Queing
    4. Security services - FW/NAT, VPN, ALGs
    5. Networking protocols (e.g., BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, multicast, MPLS,
    RSVP)
    Strong automation skills with Tcl/Perl is required. Experience using
    3rd party test equipment such as Agilent Router Testers, Hammer,
    Spirent protocol tester. IXIA is a plus. Working knowledge of UNIX is
    a must; proficiency in a programming language, such as C or C++ for in
    house tools development, is desirable but not mandatory. A BS/MS in CS/
    EE, or better, is required.
    If your interested please send your updated profile with following
    details
    Updated Profile :
    Current CTC :
    Expected CTC :