Urgent Opening for IT Recruiter/Technical Recruiter-US Recruitment @ Bangalore

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Naveen, Jan 20, 2011.

  1. Naveen

    Naveen Guest

    Urgent Opening for IT Recruiter/Technical Recruiter-US Recruitment @
    Bangalore, Interested candidates please forward the resumes to
    or call me for further details 08088736181.

    Desired Candidate profile:
    Looking for a Technical Recruiter for our Bangalore office, Should
    have at least 1 year - 4 years of Experience in US staffing domain.
    Looking for a growth oriented career in HR Recruitment, working on
    challenging profiles with IT MNC’s, using global processes and
    technology, working only 5 days a week (night shifts), with very
    attractive incentives.
    • Graduate with minimum 1 year to 4 years experience as a Technical
    Recruiter for US Recruitment.
    • Open for Shifts. Impeccable written and spoken English.
    • Good Exposure in the IT skills.
    • Experience with using Internet, Microsoft Office and Email.
    Job Description
    • Identification of industries, companies, market segments and right
    candidates.
    • Gathering and Understanding the client requirements.
    • Sourcing, Recruiting, Pre-Screening using Dice, monster, hotjobs,
    Networking and internal database.
    • Experience in Handling C2C, C2H, Full time requirements.
    • Experience W2, 1099, perm and contract staffing.
    • Conducting preliminary telephonic interview.
    • Scheduling the interview with Client.
    • Coordinate with client and candidates.
    • Handling end to end recruitment activities.

    Naveen, Jan 20, 2011

  2. Naveen

    Sweetpea Guest

    a spammer to get their arse spanked for spamming newsgroups.

    Please don't post your advertising to Usenet!

    Sweetpea, Jan 20, 2011