    Should the textbox be empty when postback? If viewstate is disabled, who set
    the value of the textbox.

    -fj

    fj, May 16, 2005

  2. fj

    fj Guest

    No need.
    I passed with 962.

    Also I found the answer in Amit's book. ASP.net handle the "postback" type
    of controls automatically. It doen't use Viewstate at all.

    -fj

    fj, May 16, 2005

  3. fj

    Guest Guest

    fj:

    I am taking the 30-315 soon also. You received a great score, what resources
    did you use to prepare for the exam? Thanks.

    Guest, May 21, 2005
  4. fj

    fj Guest

    Amit's book.
    MSDN
    TestKing.

    Be careful of TestKing. There are lots of wrong answers. The point is to
    understand the topics.

    -fj

    fj, May 24, 2005