    All help is greatly appreciated. (I've searched with
    wordprocessing programs, but haven't found it yet.)

    Alex

    Alex, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Alex,

    Why not ask the people who wrote the guestbook?

    --

    To reply, delete the 'x' from my email
    Jerry Stuckle,

    Member of Independent Computer Consultants Association - www.icca.org

    Jerry Stuckle, Jan 17, 2005

  3. In Alex <> walked into the bar with a grape in each
    nostril and said to the bartender:
    :: I would like to know which file contains the guest data?
    ::
    :: I had to re-install an Advanced Guestbook on another
    :: server, and I would like to know which file contains
    :: the information for previous posters.

    there's a table in your MySQL database called book_data. That's where all
    of that information lives.

    HTH

    -Matt

    Matt-the-Hoople, Jan 17, 2005
  4. Alex

    Alex Guest

    Thanks. Apparently it is on the body.php file in the templates folder.

    Now I'm looking for the input into this page that reflects the
    number of posts.

    Alex

    Alex, Jan 19, 2005