UPnP in Netgear FVS338 Firewall/Router?

Discussion in 'Network Routers' started by Bill Taylor, Apr 19, 2013.

  1. Bill Taylor

    Bill Taylor Guest

    Hello, form Ottawa, Canada!

    Can anyone please tell me how to enable UPnP in this Netgear Firewall,
    FVS338?

    Sorry, but I can't seem to find any documentation on the Netgear web
    site, that details this?

    As a possible alternative, is there a way I can get UPnP going on my
    network, even if I have to use my old Netgear RP 614 router, within my
    existing network that's been using this FVS338 Firewall?

    I need to use UPnP in order to better access my Western Digital network
    drive, a 2 TB Livebook.

    Many thanks!

    Sincerely,

    Bill Taylor