    If this is not possible with ImageBrowser - is there any other software
    which can do this?

    Andreas

    Andreas Hollmann, May 7, 2004

  2. Andreas Hollmann

    John G Guest

    message
    Don't know about MAc but see if tvwriter will help you.

    http://www.satsignal.net/

    John G, May 7, 2004

  3. Oh, sorry I meant an other software which can upload the pics but not a
    software that displays pics on a TV.

    Andreas

    Andreas Hollmann, May 7, 2004
  4. Andreas Hollmann

    John G Guest

    message
    TVwriter writes your pictures back to your camera card in a
    format that allows you to show them from camera to TV as
    though they were never downloaded to a PC (Sorry Mac).

    John G, May 7, 2004
  5. Andreas Hollmann

    IRO Guest

    The same procedure certainly works for my Canon A40, without errors.

    Have you tried reinstalling the Image browser? Or updating it? The
    version that came with my Canon S1 this week is v3.6.0.11 and I notice
    that one of the Readmes buried deep in the Installer CD refers to "How
    to Uninstall Imagebrowser".

    IRO, May 8, 2004
  6. Now that I found the 3.6 Udater it works fine! :)

    Andreas

    Andreas Hollmann, May 9, 2004