    anyone tell me why the pictures don't seem to have uploaded to my ISP
    webspace. but the 'title' I gave it, and all the text is there......I will
    appreciate any asistance in this matter, All the best......FRED C

    fredcromer, May 16, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Claude Guest

    I dont use Front Page myself, but in many cases this is often down to the
    photos having upper/mixed case titles, in other words it may be that the
    sensitive. You are usually safe if you use all lower case with no spaces.

    Claude, May 16, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    Phil Guest

    I had this Problem when I started building websites and my problem was
    simply "I hadnt uploaded the pictures" - I know it sounds silly but it is so
    easy to do, or rather not to do. Hope this helps....

    Phil

    Phil, May 16, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    fredcromer Guest

    I only used two scanned pics in my webspace, one was 'dadatsea.jpg', so i
    don't get it...by all accounts i have to upload the pictures seperately from
    the text...i don't know how i'll get round this ,as i am no good at HTML,
    any answers how to get the pics to my wrebspace using WS_ftp, i have managed
    to get the title of the page and the text, but no pics,just blue-outlined
    boxes, where the pics once was, oh yeah, they have a RED cross in the top
    left of the empty box,,,,,Very puzzling....do i have 2 change the format of
    my pics from .jpg to .bmp or summat ??

    fredcromer, May 16, 2004
  5. fredcromer

    fredcromer Guest

    no, my picture names are 'dadatsea.jpg', so i wonder if anyone can tell me
    if i need to change the format to say, .bmp or owt else, WHY BTW, haven't
    the pics uploaded along with the text, and is there another 'free' program
    that's easy to use to create a webpage,,,,,...MANY THANKS.....FRED

    fredcromer, May 16, 2004
  6. fredcromer

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Be sure you uploaded the pictures to the same folder your webpage is
    located.

    Juan Pérez, May 16, 2004
  7. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    Ask at alt.html. Or at any of about 30 HTML groups.

    After your message of the 8th, I'm surprised you get any help here.

    Boomer, May 16, 2004
  8. fredcromer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    RTFM

    Toolman Tim, May 16, 2004
  9. fredcromer

    Steve Guest

    Post a link to the webpage then we can have a look at the html

    Steve, May 16, 2004
  10. fredcromer

    Miggsee Guest

    Look at your source code. Your hyperlink is probably pointing to your hard
    drive (co:). Edit your code, and then FTP it.

    Miggsee, May 16, 2004