    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

    I use Win XP Professional. Intel

    Any other information needed please?

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Jan 21, 2008

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    htnakirs Guest

    Did you change the format?
    If you downloaded in flv and uploaded in flv, there should be no
    difference is quality.

    htnakirs, Jan 21, 2008

  3. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    ded Guest

    Hi Chaudhry, you're not getting the grasp of it all are you.
    As with YouTube which has a help/support/FAQ link, so too
    will the site you are uploading to, it will detail what are the
    acceptable file formats to upload etc. Though you downloaded
    from YT as a .flv, and as on the site you want to upload will
    also probably be flash, go by the guide with that site, or..
    You are using save2pc lite, the free version, the drop down
    is default to save as a .flv, but try one of the other options,
    download as a WMV or MPEG, then upload to the other site
    and see after conversion on that site if the result is acceptable.

    ded, Jan 21, 2008
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    Find out at what point the background noise is being added.

    Evan Platt, Jan 21, 2008
  5. I am going to try. After downloading, I try to play them but they do not
    have sound. Flv format plays.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Jan 21, 2008
  6. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    ded Guest

    OK, post a link to a specific YouTube clip that you have downloaded
    but only has audio when downloaded as .flv, but no audio when downloaded
    as WMV or MPEG, I'll try it with my save2pc and a couple of others and
    I'll try to figure out what is happening.

    ded, Jan 22, 2008