    mindless "Political Correctness" bullshit, surely America has no chance
    either as a leader of the free world, or who's legal system can be trusted
    ANYWHERE on earth!

    Non scrivetemi, Jul 26, 2009

  2. Non scrivetemi

    Wayne Guest

    Nahhhh....Gates isn't going to give up that easily. He's a big deal at
    Harvard, and a personal friend of the president. The plan now, is to get
    Gates and the officer to the White House at the same time, so that Obama and
    Gates can pressure him into apologizing.

    Wayne, Jul 26, 2009

  3. "these people"?
    Hmmmmm...would those be *black* people?
    WOuld they be held to some separate standard of behavior?

    Will we extend the same expectations to Pigboy Limblaugh?

    Heh...you trust our legal system?
    You're new here arnt you?

    ^_^

    --
    http://www.milksucks.com/pus.asp
    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 26, 2009
  4. Non scrivetemi

    chuckcar Guest

    The cop *knew* he was the owner of the house and yet insisted he come down
    to the station. On top of that is the "neighbour" who didn't recognize the
    owner of the house. Very suspicious. I don't blame Obama one bit - for his
    *first* statement, let alone the appeasment he had to make to make the
    idiot press happy.

    chuckcar, Jul 27, 2009