    Clues?

    TIA
    gb

    Gaius Baltar, Nov 12, 2006

  2. Gaius Baltar

    beenthere Guest

    Try starting in Safe Mode. (Dab F8 on startup).

    beenthere, Nov 12, 2006

  3. [Seriously!]
    Yep. Almost exactly, this link:
    Whoops, doorbell...

    --

    We used to laugh at Grandfather when he'd head-out to go "a-fishin'."

    But we would *not* be laughing at him that evening, when
    he would come back home in time for dinner -

    with some good-looking whore he'd picked-up in town.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 12, 2006