    How smooth is the upgrade to the retail version from the Eval? Am I going to
    have to do a clean re-install, or will I be able to change my key from an
    Evaluation Key to a Retail Key?

    Guest, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Great... so I can keep my drivers, programs and settings from the Evaulation
    version?

    Guest, Sep 26, 2005
  4. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    Yes and remember what Andre said. You don't want the first repair option
    (which is repair using recovery console), you want the second one after the
    agreement

    John Barnes, Sep 26, 2005
  5. It should work but why not do a backup first? It can't hurt anything and
    just might save you some time.

    David R. Norton, Sep 26, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks guys I really appreciate the help.

    Guest, Sep 26, 2005
  7. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    Great advice.

    John Barnes, Sep 26, 2005
  8. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 26, 2005