    be enoth to just take exam 07-292 and 07-296??

    thanks in advance
    Oren Zippori

    Oren Zippori, Nov 13, 2005

  2. Oren Zippori

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Good Ghod. I guess the old addage is true:
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    *sigh*

    TechGeekPro, Nov 13, 2005

  3. Oren Zippori

    LRM Guest

    Is it really possible that you are an MCSE and don't know how to get the
    information without posting this question in this forum?

    go here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/upgrade.asp

    LRM, Nov 13, 2005
  4. Oren Zippori

    NAVTEJ KOHLI Guest

    Hi All,

    LRM, forum is all about the discusion. If someone ask some baisc
    questions don't let him down.

    Oren, i hope you got answer of your doubt.

    Best Regards,
    NAVTEJ KOHLI

    NAVTEJ KOHLI, Nov 13, 2005
  5. Oren Zippori

    LRM Guest

    If the OP is an MCSE in Windows 2000, I found it very odd that the OP would
    post such a question in this forum as most MCSE's would be able to do the
    most basic research. If you yourself had read my original post all the way
    to the end you would have seen that I provided a link and if you had simply
    used it yourself you would have seen the answer was located there, provided
    by Microsoft.

    Additionally, if you were so concerned with the OP receiving the answer you
    thought the OP should have then why have you not provided it yourself?

    LRM, Nov 13, 2005
  6. Oren Zippori

    NAVTEJ KOHLI Guest

    LRM,
    I appreciate for your help,.

    NAVTEJ KOHLI, Nov 13, 2005
  7. Oren Zippori

    Briscobar Guest

    Anyone call dibs on her yet? No? Cool! LRM, you are to be my new wife.

    --
    KB "American Dad Hangover Thug"

    MCNGP #26
    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....

    Briscobar, Nov 14, 2005
  8. Oren Zippori

    LRM Guest

    hmm, two cars, two kids and two dogs, but two husbands?--Why that's breakin'
    the law, however, I could understand it if it was for load balancing...

    LRM, Nov 14, 2005
  9. Oren Zippori

    kpg Guest

    You said 'Load Balancing'

    heheeheheehe

    kpg, Nov 14, 2005
  10. Oren Zippori

    MitchS Guest

    2 husbands would make the trend consistent... so move to Utah and tell us
    how it goes.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 14, 2005
  11. Oren Zippori

    LRM Guest

    Maybe I should have said for redundancy instead.

    LRM, Nov 14, 2005
  12. Oren Zippori

    Kline Sphere Guest

    but two husbands

    Just the two? No adventure....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 14, 2005
  13. Oren Zippori

    Briscobar Guest

    Or you could just come on over to Boston for a little weekend
    HyperThreading. :)

    Briscobar, Nov 14, 2005
  14. Oren Zippori

    Kline Sphere Guest

    LRM, forum is all about the discusion. If someone ask some baisc
    where, exactly, does 'discussion' come into the equation with regards
    to the op's original 'question'. Clearly the op is too stupid and/or
    lazy to find out the 'answer' to this question by using simple common
    sense. As such, I feel LRM's answer was more than appropriate for
    someone clearly who does not deserve the title of mcse.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 14, 2005
  15. Oren Zippori

    LRM Guest

    You are player of the day and I claim my $2.50!

    LRM, Nov 14, 2005
  16. Oren Zippori

    LRM Guest

    hmmm....Utah, do husbands eat less there? Seems to me feeding two of 'em
    might get sorta costly.

    LRM, Nov 14, 2005
  17. Oren Zippori

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Nov 14, 2005
  18. Oren Zippori

    Frisbee® Guest

    But that's why God gave you two&890%NOCARRIER

    Frisbee®, Nov 14, 2005
  19. Oren Zippori

    LRM Guest

    Actually wasn't it orignally five pounds?

    LRM, Nov 14, 2005
  20. Oren Zippori

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And, "two and fiddy cent", or a "deuce and a half", but NEVER "$2.50".

    TechGeekPro, Nov 14, 2005