    rgds,

    Jim

    " No Spam Man "

    Jim, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Quick question, i have passed my windows nt4 core exams
    No. Unless that is you can borrow someone's time machine and transport
    yourself back to some when before Jan 2002.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Jim

    Guest Guest

    Know anyone who's got one !!

    Guest, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Know anyone who's got one !!

    If I did, I'd be a very rich guy by now!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Let's don't be silly. If you did, you would have been rich long ago.

    --
    Fris "And Tracey would be poor" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 21, 2004
  6. Let's don't be silly. If you did, you would have been rich long ago.

    Good point, sorry.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2004