    Jaime Guest

    Is there a point in buying this book unless you did a lot
    of coding in vb6?

    Jaime, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Based on the name, I'd say the book is for those stuck migrating a lot of
    VB6 projects to VB.NET.
    There's a wizard in VS.NET for this but I'm sure you'll still need to do
    some tinkering afterwards.

    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Jaime

    Jaime Guest

    Ok, thanks, maybe it's something I will need to know how
    to do eventually even if I don't program in vb6, but I'm
    wondering if it's on the exam since it's one of the books
    listed for exam 306.

    Jaime, Sep 20, 2003