    I'm finding the upgrading information to be all too confusing. For now I
    believe I've determined I need to do exam 70-649 to upgrade to server 2008.
    Does anyone know if there are simulation questions on the exam?

    B_All, May 26, 2008

  2. B_All

    Darrilgibson Guest

    Assuming you're an MCSE on Server 2003, yes, the 70-649 is needed.

    And two more exams
    - 70-620: TS: Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client
    Or 70-624: TS: Deploying and Maintaining Windows Vista Client &
    Office
    - 70-647 Enterprise Admin

    The details are here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/windowsserver/2008/enterprise/default.mspx

    There weren't any simulations when I took the 70-649 in beta format,
    but if Trika's blog is any indication, there will be soon:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/2007/10/04/exam-simulations-nectar-of-the-gods.aspx

    Good luck.

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    http://mcitpsuccess.com/
    http://mcitpsuccess.blogspot.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Developer All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-441, & 70-442)

    Darrilgibson, May 26, 2008