  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Does anyone know what the process is to upgrade from MCSE NT4 to Windows 2000?

    Guest, Nov 21, 2005

    and most MCTs
    ..
    and google (trying to emphasise that one)

    Neil, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    yes, hire a consultant

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2005
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Does anyone know what the process is to upgrade from MCSE NT4 to
    i know too, but I'm keeping it a sekret.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    For such a challenging task, are you sure one is enough?

    On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:49:05 -0800, "Consultant"

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    That depends. It depends on the number of domains, type of upgrade, current
    systems and the objects within the domains. For an acurate number of
    consultants to hire for your upgrade/migration it is best practice to hire
    a consultant.

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    but how many?

    kpg, Nov 22, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yes

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  9. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'd hire a consultant just to decide how many consultants I needed to hire.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    just one?