    Hardware version: 2.0.1(0875)
    Software Version: 2.0.11(GWg)

    Current Software version on Sipura site: 3.1.10

    Thomas Sandford, Jul 11, 2006

  2. Thomas Sandford

    Tim Guest

    Agreed.

    In particular the SPA-3000 will work like a proper SIP gateway
    - with no registration
    - It won't answer the PSTN until the SIP OK comes back.

    Tim

    Tim, Jul 11, 2006

  3. no. v3 firmware is much better

    peter

    Peter Gradwell, Jul 11, 2006
  4. Thomas Sandford

    Lee Guest

    A Ha!
    Thank you.
    So, an SPA-3000 purchased a long time ago with 2.x series firmware will
    "make the leap" to 3.x? No hardware differences?

    Lee, Jul 11, 2006
  5. Thomas Sandford

    paul hayes Guest

    Yes, any SPA3000 will work with version 3+ firmware.

    cheers,
    Paul.

    paul hayes, Jul 11, 2006
  6. Thomas Sandford

    Lee Guest

    Many thanks.

    Lee, Jul 11, 2006
  7. And thanks too from the OP to all the posters to this thread.

    Thomas Sandford, Jul 11, 2006
  8. Thomas Sandford

    Lee Guest

    Many thanks from me to the OP for the original post that triggered
    clarification of something that has been bugging me for a couple of years.
    :)

    Lee, Jul 12, 2006
  9. Thomas Sandford

    Boonie... Guest

    Thanks to all. I had the same question and upgraded succesfully just a few
    minutes ago.

    Boonie

    Boonie..., Jul 13, 2006