  1. Ramsheed

    Ramsheed Guest

    wats the offer to upgrade from MCSE-NT/2000 to MCSE2003?

    Ramsheed, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Ramsheed

    Tom Helms Guest

    Tom Helms, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Ramsheed

    Maestro Guest

    70-292 is an upgrade exam only for those already certified as MCSA on W2K.
    See http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/

    Deal,

    Save me £220.00 on exam fees and MSPress books. As a
    serious answer though there are 2 exams to pass for the
    MCSE 2003 - 70-292 and 70-296.

    Can anyone clear up the confusion however - Does passing
    the 70-292 give you an MCSA in 2003 regardless of whether
    you hold the cert in 2000? Some people in the MCSA group
    seem to think so, I myself am an MCSA (soon MCSE) who will
    need to do both regardless.

    Paul Hanlon CCNA, MCSA

    Maestro, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Ramsheed

    Tom Helms Guest

    If an individual who is a MCSE 2000 takes both 70-292 and 70-296, the
    individual will be a MCSA/MCSE 2003--whether or not they were previously an
    MCSA 2000. This information was previously posted by Andy Ruth from
    Microsoft Training.

    Tom Helms, Jul 7, 2003
  5. Ramsheed

    Maestro Guest

    Oops... you're right... after re-reading the question I realize that I was
    only looking at one facet of the whole question. Thanks.

    Maestro, Jul 8, 2003