    exams I will have to take to get MCAD credential. Please let me know.

    Regards
    Gangadhar Kotu

    Gangadhar Kotu, Jul 14, 2006

  2. Gangadhar Kotu

    SuperCoder Guest

    SuperCoder, Jul 14, 2006

  3. Gangadhar,

    You´ll need to pass the 70-310 if you choose VB .Net skills or 70-320 if
    you´re a C# programmer.

    As an elective exam I passed the 70-229 (Designing and Implementing
    Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Enterprise Edition). I choose that
    because I´d been working with SQL2000 for three years.

    Actually I´d been studying for the 70-310.

    Have a good preparation too! May the force with us. :)

    Carlos Camacho.
    MCP.

    Carlos Camacho, Jul 18, 2006