Upgrade path: MCSA2000:Sec -> MCSA2003 -> MCSE2003:Sec ?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Dec 13, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello!

    I posted this question before, in August and someone even answered it.
    However I cannot find it now, even in my own 'recent postings'.

    I'm getting a bit confused about upgrading options.

    Say, I have MCSA2000:Security (210-215-218-214-Security+)
    Ultimate goal is to get MCSE2003:Security

    Now, from what I understood, I cannot get MCSE2000:Security upgraded to
    MCSE2003:Secuirty.
    So the path of MCSA2000:Sec -> MCSE2000:Sec -> MCSE2003:Sec
    doesn't work, right?

    But then I can upgrade MCSA2000:Security to MCSA2003:plain (btw, there is no
    MCSA2003:Security, is there?)
    Can I then go for MCSE2003:Security with my _upgraded_ MCSA2003? Plus use
    Security+ at the very end to get :Security spec?

    If anyone could clarify that, it would be greatly appreciated

    Guest, Dec 13, 2005