    teh exams numbers please

    thanks

    lolo

    Guest, Feb 22, 2007

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you can't do an upgrade exam from NT to 2000 anymore so just start off
    fresh.

    ....oh and check the @$#%^ website! MS has this handy-dandy website you
    can find all of that info on now...furrfu

    Neil, Feb 22, 2007

  3. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:
    Oooh. Aren't we a cranky pants today. ;)
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Feb 22, 2007
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Pants? oh, crap...forgot those again...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Being married to a programmer is like having a cat. You talk to it, but
    you're never really sure if it hears you, much less comprehends what you
    say.

    Neil, Feb 22, 2007
  5. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Oooh. Aren't we a cranky pants today. ;)
    calling all cars, calling all cars, strange man seen walking done
    twenty-secound street in his underwear, proceed with caution.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 22, 2007
  6. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest