    The other board and cpu will be used to upgrade a machine running win xp pro
    32 to win xp pro 64.

    Thanks in advance.

    Guest, Aug 19, 2005

  2. The things you need to do when add/upgrading from a 32-bit DC, etc, to a
    64-bit DC, etc., are the same as if you were adding/upgrading with another
    32-bit one. Except that you can't run Exchange on x64 Edition, so you'll
    need a 32-bit version of Server for the Exchange machine.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 19, 2005
  4. yeah, but that's a LONG time away.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 19, 2005