    upgrade to MCSE 2000. What papers do I really need to take for MCSE 2003.

    Please advise.

    Regards

    Guest, Mar 2, 2007

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Friends, I need help from you. I did my MCSE NT and took the exam 240 to
    try the NY Times, USA Today and the Washington Post.

    hth

    outsourcing ha,ha,ha,ha

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2007

  3. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    Try http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/upgrade.mspx , it
    spells out exactly what is needed to upgrade from MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003.
    The point that we - MCNGP's - try to make in here is that a very very simple
    search, for example: "upgrade mcse 2000 to mcse 2003" in Google returns as
    the first hit a link similar to the one I've given above. *Any* IT
    professional must be able to do their own research before asking for help,
    or at least mention in their request for help that you have tried various
    sources and either could not find an answer or you were unclear about what
    you found.
    We *will* help you if you show us you've tried to help yourself first.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP Win95