    having to do ALL the exams one by one.

    thanks.
    tom

    Guest, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    those damn pixies again

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am in the boat I did not take the offered upgrade exam in 00 so I have been
    told I have to start from scratch and get the 2k then do a upgrade to 03 I
    figure I should have that done just in time to have to upgrade to the next OS
    as the release of Vista was today.

    Guest, Jan 30, 2007
  4. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljayBNb3Jyb3c=?=
    You could skip 2k and go straight to 2k3 at this point. And then upgrade
    when Longhorn certs come out.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet