Upgrade from MCSE 2000 to MCSE/MCSA 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?dGVyZQ==?=, Oct 5, 2004.

  1. anybody know which exam have to attend if i want to upgrade mcse 2000 ro
    MCSE/MCSA 2003

    =?Utf-8?B?dGVyZQ==?=, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Exams 70-292 and 70-296
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    How about next time at least trying Microsoft's site and searching for the
    info?

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Oct 5, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dGVyZQ==?=

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 5, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?dGVyZQ==?=

    ME Guest

    no, it isn't
    try this
    UPDATE CERTIFICATE SET TITLE = 'MCSE/MCSA', YEAR = 2003
    WHERE MCP_ID = "your MCP ID"
    GO

    ME, Oct 5, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?dGVyZQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <> said in

    > How about next time at least trying Microsoft's site and searching for
    > the info?

    well said...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30