    Is it true? Wish some expert can give me some advise and better
    recommandation.

    thanks

    Elton Seng Yan Thung, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Wayne McGlinn, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Dear Wayne,
    Thanks for your info. However I look at the requirement and it make me
    more confuse. The MS Website saying that we need 3 core and 1 elective other
    than the MCSA2k to MCSA2k3 upgrade. It seems like different from the
    information given by local trainning school. They told me
    1) Upgrade course to MCSA 2003
    2) Implementing and maintaining exchange 2003
    3) Implementing and maintaining AD 2003
    4) Designing AD 2003
    Well do.
    However MS website mention that beside upgrade course we have to take
    1)070-293
    2)070-294
    3)Design exam
    4)Elective

    Which is one exam more.

    It is going to be company sponsership and I really can't affort to make
    wrong decision. For the reason, I wish expert here can check for me if the
    courses offered local training school will qualify me to MCSE 2003 or not.

    A thousand thanks!!! :)
    ..

    thanks

    Elton Seng Yan Thung, Sep 9, 2004
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 9, 2004
  5. Elton Seng Yan Thung

    T-Bone Guest

    Keep in mind that your training school wants you to take more courses with
    them. You don't need any courses to pass the exam, just knowledge. You
    should look at what exams you need to pass, not what courses you need to
    take. From there if you feel you must take courses, you can figure out which
    ones.

    T-Bone, Sep 9, 2004
  6. Elton Seng Yan Thung

    Hugo Guest

    Here is my suggestion:

    1 design exam (70-219 or 220 or 221) + 1 elective to acheive MSCE 2000

    70-292 + 70-296 to upgrade to MCSE 2003

    Then you will have MCSA 2000/2003 & MCSE 2000/2003

    Hugo

    Hugo, Sep 9, 2004
  7. Dear Hugo,
    Thanks I know what you mean, get MCSE first than do a upgrade right?
    Question here, can the design exam instead of going Design AD2k but go for
    Design AD2k3?
    thanks

    Elton Seng Yan Thung, Sep 10, 2004