Upgrade from MCAD Web Developer to MCPD Windows Dev

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by frederik, Nov 8, 2006.

  1. frederik

    frederik

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Belgium
    Hi all,

    In 2003, I've successfully completed the exams to receive an MCAD certification. I've followed the Web Dev. traject, and I've completed these exams:
    070-315: Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C#
    070-229: Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 Enterprise Edition
    070-320: Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework

    Now, I'd like to upgrade to MCPD, which I can do by just taking one exam. However, recently, I'm more into Windows development instead of Web Development, and I'd like to take the exam:
    070-552: Upgrade MCAD to MCPD Windows Developer.

    I wonder if this is a valid exam for me to upgrade to MCPD ? I've been looking around for a while on the MS site, and all I can find is that it is possible to upgrade from MCAD to MCPD, but they do not mention if i can upgrade from MCAD Web to MCPD Windows.

    Anyone here who can shed a light on this ?
    thx.

    frederik, Nov 8, 2006