    certification (Windows Apps, say), then start from the basics for the other?

    Thanks

    Jon

    Guest, Sep 4, 2006

  2. Guest

    RomoR Guest

    RomoR, Sep 4, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Jon,

    The general rule is that you can upgrade as often as you like, but always
    keep an eye on your electives. I have a friend who works for Microsoft
    Canada and has been certified for ten years. He used a few upgrades for his
    MCSE and such, and one day realized that his MCSE was no longer valid. One
    of the exams he had used as an elective had lapsed, and he no longer had all
    of the qualifications.

    As long as you keep current with the electives you can use any upgrade path
    you choose - I am not a dev guy but the rules apply equally. However to be
    sure of what you need you can always use the Certification Planner -
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/CertificationsInProgress.aspx

    Good luck and let us know how it goes!

    Guest, Sep 4, 2006