    Hi
    Has any one received word on the upgrade exam results ?

    Thanks

    JP, May 3, 2006

  2. JP

    racniro Guest

    Hi All

    I have got some interresting thing for you .

    I Know you have seen this type of advertistment before. But finally
    they ask for the tranning materils cost and sign-up fee. Why do you pay

    for this kind of thing. SO you do not want to pay anything to join
    this program

    I m not going to say that you are going to earn 1000$ in a day
    You will easily make some amount ( I am earning 100$ )

    All you need to know is how to email and browse the internet. No
    website required. No experience needed. No selling on your part. Just
    see the emails and get credited your account .

    I will personally send you emails how to optimise the work

    This is the link for sign up:

    http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?raniro

    Best Regards
    Niro