Upgrade Exam 71-551

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by George James, Jan 31, 2006.

  1. George James

    George James Guest

    Hi,

    I hope this is the correct forum.

    I was recently invited to partake in the following:

    .. MCAD Exam 70-552 - Upgrade: MCAD Skills to MCPD Windows Developer by Using
    the Microsoft .NET Framework (use promo code xxxxxx)
    .. MCSD Exam 71-553 - Upgrade: MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
    Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 1 (use
    promo code xxxxxx)
    .. MCSD Exam 71-554 - Upgrade: MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
    Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 2 (use
    promo code xxxxxx)

    My mainstay since I earned my MCSD.NET has been webforms architecture and
    development, and information seems to exist on this upgrade exam as well, as
    follows:

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-551
    UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET
    Framework

    But it's not in the list of exams I was "invited" to. I realize 70-551 alone
    will not earn me the equivalent of an MCSD, but I really would like to delve
    into the WebForms 2.0 world. since that's what I'm doing right now.

    Is there a promo code that I can receive now for 70-551? Or is it still
    forthcoming? Or am I not invited?

    Thanks in advance,

    -George Rice

    George James, Jan 31, 2006