Upgrade $30 rebate for Photoshop Elements 2.0?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Samduhman, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Samduhman

    Samduhman Guest

    Samduhman, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Samduhman

    Don Coon Guest

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...re/B00006ANW9/rebate-info/104-4839466-9959101

    When I bought PE2 in January, the in-box $30 rebate required either a) the
    name and serial number of a licensed version of PE1, PS LE or Adobe
    PhotoDeluxe or b) a photocopy of the CD or manual cover of a licensed
    version of: ArcSoft PhotoStudio, CorelDraw, PaintShop Pro, MS PhotDraw or
    PictureIt!, MGI PhotoSuite, Roxio PhotoSuite, Ulead PhotoImpact or Photo
    Express. PhotoImpact worked for me.

    Don Coon, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Samduhman

    sam Guest

    Thanks for the info. I think I have an MGI PhotoSuite book around here. Do
    you know if ther the version mattered?

    sam, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Samduhman

    sam Guest

    Ok,

    Just found my MGI Photosuite 4.0 cd. So if I send in a photo copy of this
    cd along with whatever Elements 2.0 requirements they want then I should
    qaulify for the rebate correct? It would have been nice if Amazon told their
    potential customers this info

    Thanks Again.

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...re/B00006ANW9/rebate-info/104-4839466-9959101

    sam, Dec 2, 2003
  5. Samduhman

    Don Coon Guest

    They didn't list a version number so it doesn't matter, unless they've
    changed the rebate form.

    Don Coon, Dec 2, 2003
  6. Samduhman

    Don Coon Guest

    With an "IF". "IF" they haven't changed the rebate form since January 1,
    2003. I doubt they have since PE2 is one upgrade path to the full edition
    of PhotoShop.

    Don Coon, Dec 3, 2003
  7. Samduhman

    VT Guest

    Actually phoning Adobe themselves would have clarified things -
    they were extremely helpful when I made an inquiry on the rebate

    from the Adobe website:

    A US$30 Mail-In Coupon is included in the box for registered owners of
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 1.0, Adobe Photoshop LE, ArcSoft PhotoStudio,
    Corel Essentials, Jasc Paint Shop Pro, Microsoft PhotoDraw and
    PictureIt, Roxio PhotoSuite, Ulead PhotoImpact and Photo Express.

    For questions about an Adobe Store order, call 888-724-4508 from 6
    a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific time, seven days a week.

    For general questions about Adobe products, call 800-833-6687 from 6
    a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific time, seven days a week.

    VT, Dec 3, 2003