Updating USRobotics at 125 MBPS

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Alejandro Esteve, Dec 10, 2004.

  1. Alejandro Esteve, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Alejandro Esteve

    peter Guest

    this entails upgrading the routers firmware which can be dangerous if you have a
    power failure in the middle of it.Other than that you must follow the
    instructions to the letter.Maybe print them out so you can read them as your
    doing.
    The software upgrade for the card/s is not as dangerous because you can always
    uninstall and reinstall.
    peter

    peter, Dec 11, 2004