    the new validation key without having to reinstall.

    Can anyone supply a procedure to do this?

    Thanks

    Guest, Oct 15, 2006

  2. Guest

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Don't think you can.
    You can stick your new CD in and upgrade, so you won't lose settings /
    applications.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 15, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    If this is the case then this will be OK - thanks for the reply

    Guest, Oct 15, 2006
  4. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    The best way if the trial hasn't expired it to insert the CD, select install
    and after accepting the license do a repair. You will have to reapply the
    Microsoft updates but all else should be okay.

    John Barnes, Oct 15, 2006
  5. Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 15, 2006