[Update] Trouble

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Daniel Rocha, Aug 2, 2006.

  1. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Daniel Rocha, Aug 2, 2006

  2. Daniel Rocha

    George Kerby Guest

    Looks sorta like when you forget to put the video cam on pause between takes
    at Disneyland. Bonjour, Monsieur Mouse!

    George Kerby, Aug 2, 2006

  3. Daniel Rocha

    Pat Guest

    Too bad he can't control the shutter speed on his cell phone :)

    BTW, just because its in B&W doesn't mean its art.

    Pat, Aug 2, 2006
  4. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    I refer you to all my previous comments about your photography.
    Thank god, there doesn't appear to be anybody urinating in the street in
    this bunch.

    H.

    Helen, Aug 2, 2006
  5. Daniel Rocha

    whoisit Guest

    But tilting the camera-phone clearly DOES make it "art". Derivative,
    mundane, and completely devoid of any useful message, to be sure, but
    in the end still "art".

    whoisit, Aug 2, 2006
  6. Daniel Rocha

    Isaiah Beard Guest

    Not to mention the excessive and gratuitous motion blur.

    Isaiah Beard, Aug 4, 2006