[update] photos of Cuba

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by GaleriePhotos, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. GaleriePhotos, Dec 13, 2004

  2. GaleriePhotos

    Ken Tough Guest

    Nice stuff, I enjoyed it. Interesting you chose page colours
    a bit like my snaps page (maybe it's something in the western
    province's natural colour...) www.objectech.co.uk/ken/cuba

    Ken Tough, Dec 15, 2004

  3. GaleriePhotos

    Glenn Jacobs Guest

    Nice Pictures. A bit off-Topic, but I am curious how you liked Cuba. I am
    hoping to make a trip down there one of these days.

    Jake

    Glenn Jacobs, Dec 15, 2004