    Complete History of De-Evolution"? Is it a documentary or is it like the "7 TV
    Commercials" DVD by Radiohead which is essentially a music video compilation?

    Thanks!

    Wade365, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Wade365

    Ronald Cole Guest

    It's the music video compilation that was released on the Criterion LD
    of the same name... except that Rhino couldn't get the rights to put
    the "Are You Experienced?" video on the DVD.

    Ronald Cole, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Wade365

    Wade365 Guest

    << It's the music video compilation that was released on the Criterion LD
    of the same name... except that Rhino couldn't get the rights to put
    the "Are You Experienced?" video on the DVD. >>

    But Hendrix' estate (his sister in control) will license his playing (I realize
    his estate has no claim to the Star Spangled Banner") for a Pop Tart
    commercial.

    Dumb.

    Wade365, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Wade365