    Please contact me at
    Thanks
    Mac

    mr_mac, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Put them on some webspace; probably your ISP has some free space.
    No. You ask here; you come back here for responses.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 10, 2006

  3. mr_mac

    Evan Platt Guest

    Where do you want to upload them to?
    Trust me, you will be getting quite a few e-mails soon.

    If you want a rolodex, or have a house and are looking for a mortgage,
    you'll be very happy.

    Evan Platt, Feb 10, 2006
  4. I already have a rolodex ... but I'd *love* a Rolex!!! :)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 10, 2006
  5. mr_mac

    Evan Platt Guest

    Rolex, rolodex.. whatever. :-D

    Evan Platt, Feb 11, 2006
  6. Naturally, now I'm wondering which you'd wear on your wrist. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 11, 2006