    I know how to change it from Internet Options but it reappears later on.
    Thanks,
    Ken

    kc, Dec 3, 2003

  2. kc

    -[Myth]- Guest

    You probably have some sort of spyware or adware running on your system.
    Do a scan with the lates adaware and spybot data files and see If that
    turns up any results.

    -[Myth]-, Dec 3, 2003

  3. kc

    chris Guest

    Download and install this:

    http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/

    Update the data file after the install and then scan your system. Ad-Aware
    will detect and let you remove the spyware from your system. Use it
    regularly.

    Chris.

    chris, Dec 3, 2003
  4. kc

    Dogg Guest

    Spybot Search & Destroy also allows you to "lock" your home page so it
    can't be hijacked by dodgy sites and various other immunizing
    features.

    Dogg, Dec 3, 2003
  5. kc

    Mainlander Guest

    It means you need to go to Windows Update and get ALL the patches for IE,
    or else you have a trojan program in your PC

    Stay away from those scummy sites - porn or whatever

    Mainlander, Dec 8, 2003