Unwanted Toolbars/Quick Launch appear - W98SE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Maria, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. Maria

    Maria Guest

    Sudenly I keep getting 4 Quick Launch/Toolbars,
    one containing non-alphabetically sorted 20 icons (the ones I want and always
    had),
    one containing buttons of the running apps (as it should),

    one containing the same 20 icons but alphabetically sorted (that I do not want)
    and
    one empty bar that I do not want either.

    Closing 2 unwanted Toolbars will not stop them to come back again after reboot.

    I found the Quick Launch folder sitting in:
    C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

    Is that its correct location? under Internet Explorer?
    Any clues?
    Could this behaviour be related to my post "Individual folder settings won't
    stick"?

    Maria

    Maria, Mar 9, 2005