    Can't find anything in Start-up files.
    Does anyone know a solution for this.

    Thanks in advance

    Luke, May 20, 2006

  2. Luke

    Duane Arnold Guest

    You can use Process Explorer (free) to track it down.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, May 20, 2006

  3. Luke

    Whiskers Guest

    If you mean a web page is loaded, that would involve your web browser and
    its settings. Perhaps the unwanted page has been set as your 'homepage'
    or 'page to display on start-up'.

    Whiskers, May 20, 2006
  4. Bwah hah hah! You're stuffed now. Download and use Mozilla Firefox
    instead.

    Captain Mulch, May 20, 2006
  5. Luke

    Luke Guest