Unwanted Epson Ink Cartriges - Free

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Avenger©, Nov 15, 2004.

  1. Avenger©

    Avenger© Guest

    Hi All,

    I have the following Epson Ink cartridges, which are brand new, but no
    longer required and I'm willing to give away to anyone in Australia
    (I'm in Melbourne area) for the cost of postage from my place to
    yours. I was doing a puter cupboard clean out and found them, was
    going to throw out, but thought someone could use them.

    1 x Colour Epson T005 for Stylus 900 & 900G
    1 x Black Epson T003 for 900 & 900G
    1 x Colour Epson SO20191 for 440 to 1160 and Scan 2000/2500
    1 x Black Epson SO20189 for 740 to Scan 2500

    First in, best dressed, no strings, other than you pay for return mail
    (no cost to me)

    email me at: opalina at bigpond dot net dot au

    Cheers,

    Avenger©, Nov 15, 2004