    and try to remember a few practice questions? My main problem is allowing
    all the facts to "sink in" and not to let my mind drift!!
    Graham

    graham chapman, Oct 1, 2003

  2. graham chapman

    DaveL Guest

    Yes, you should read the entire Meyers book. I don't like those Dummy books
    but that's my own bias. After you finish reading, take as many practice
    tests as you can find and go back to the book for review of any missed
    questions. When you can consistantly acheive at least 80% on practice tests
    (not the same tests where you memorize the questions) then you are ready for
    the exam.
    Dave

    DaveL, Oct 2, 2003

  3. I would suggest getting the 4th edition of the Meyers book, there are more
    than likely some things in it that are on the test not covered in the 3rd
    edition.

    And with the A+ changing soon with new XP and other requirements, I would
    also suggest taking the test soon or wait and get the 5th edition when it
    comes out about the same time as the new Test.

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Oct 2, 2003