    side of the map type thing and bots move so fast you dont have a chance..

    ideas on what could be doing this??

    both OS's are windows xp..

    Nova, May 23, 2005

  2. you may have difficulty settings different on the machines... put them
    side by side and check they are identical

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 23, 2005

  3. Nova

    Bret Guest

    Google reveals:

    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forum...dab6fffdca5ab430d1&postid=5658340#post5658340

    Bret, May 23, 2005
  4. Nova

    Nova Guest

    nah its more a timing issue.. i seriously mean when i press forward ive
    run like 10 times the distance than i can on the other machine..
    and when i fire a gun it fires like so fast its not funny..

    Nova, May 23, 2005
  5. Nova

    Bret Guest

    Try alt.games.unreal.tournament
    The group is still active.

    Bret, May 23, 2005
  6. Nova

    J.wilson Guest

    I seem to remember that there was a drop down menu
    somewhere in this game where the game speed can be
    adjusted.

    J.wilson, May 23, 2005
  7. Nova

    Nova Guest

    Nova, May 23, 2005
  8. Nova

    Bret Guest

    Always glad to help a fellow utgoty player :)

    Bret, May 23, 2005