    explanations there for issues we see and answer every day here. And just
    about anything else we can think of covering, of course.

    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 12, 2005

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP

    NNBXX Guest

    Nice and very useful ! Thanks !

    NNBXX, Jun 12, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 12, 2005
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Maybe somebody who manages this list of MVP's, could add a
    language-tag behind the names, so we know which links we might
    understand. I felt like in Babylon when I clicked a few links!

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 13, 2005
  5. The only link on our site that goes off to another language is the clearly
    marked 'en francais' link. Which is, not surprisingly, in French. ;) On the
    other hand, the overall list of MVPs is quite international in flavour. There
    are over 2500 of us now, spread all across the globe. Christian, who helps
    here, is located in South Africa, I believe, but prefers French to English.
    OTOH, if you go up a level to see what other blogs are on the server, then
    yes, it could be a bit "interesting". ;)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 13, 2005