    Any help would be appreciated

    thanks in advance

    MK

    Shaker, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Shaker

    Rick Merrill Guest

    What "free" voip services???

    Rick Merrill, Jan 17, 2005

  3. Shaker

    p Guest

    A lot of these are free ip to ip services. They charge extra to call POTS
    lines.

    http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/remark,12170664~time=1103585560~mode=flat

    The Sipura (2000 or 3000) should work with these BYOD providers per Voxilla,
    BroadVoice
    DialPad
    Free World Dialup
    Go2Call
    Gossiptel
    iConnectHere
    inPhonex
    Musimi
    Net2Phone
    Nikotel
    Sipgate.de
    Sipgate.co.uk
    SIPphone
    Stanaphone
    Telefin
    Terracall
    TrueVoIP
    VoiceEclipse
    VoicePulse (Connect or Open Access)
    VoIPTalk (TelAppliant)
    Vonage Softphone Account

    p, Jan 18, 2005
  4. Shaker

    Shaker Guest

    It's true that the free ones do charge extra for accessing POTS lines and I
    have no problem with that
    At least they offer free point to point on their network
    I'm absolutely NOT interested in paying monthly fees for voip
    If I choose to call a POTS line then I would expect to pay the 5cents a
    minute or what ever for that call
    The amount of calls I make to POTS lines from VOIP add up to $20 a year.

    This is what I expect from VOIP - free point to point and pay per call to
    POTS
    I use Firefly from Freshtel which has a pay per call to POTS lines and works
    very well
    I've tried skype and wipphone which also work well - but stuck with Firefly
    cause it's extremely simple to set up and the sound quality is amazing

    I no longer have or need a land line
    I use voip for my long distance friends and cell phone for local

    Works out well

    MK

    Shaker, Jan 18, 2005
  5. Shaker

    Shaker Guest

    Wow,

    I actually found what I need at sipphone.com :)
    Not really related to this title - but definatly the service i was looking
    for.
    Now to unload those doorstop linksys routers

    MK

    Shaker, Jan 20, 2005
  6. Shaker

    cindyvoip

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi i am Cindy, why not try VGBC, VoiceGuard Border Controller (VGBC) – Hardware, support any brand of ATA/Gateway, such as Linksys PAP2;
    SpeedVoIP offers Anti-blocking products for service provider, reseller, and home user.
    Email: cindy(at)speed-voip(dot)com

    cindyvoip, Jan 13, 2010
  7. Shaker

    deaninvictoria

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Skype linksys PAP2 setup?

    Hello
    I was wondering how you setup your Linksys PAP2 to work with skype?

    deaninvictoria, Apr 14, 2010
  8. Shaker

    walkerchen

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wholesale Linksys gateway, please visit com-vox.com

    walkerchen, May 23, 2010