    work.
    There was no Unlocker for 64bit Windows as fat as I have searched.
    Is there any alternative?

    Cat, Aug 8, 2007

  2. Cat

    Guest Guest

    Cat:
    There are some tips here:
    http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
    (see bottom, on FAQ section) that explain how to make Unlocker work in Vista.
    Don't know whether that includes Vista x64 or not.
    Carlos

    Guest, Aug 8, 2007

  3. You can use Process Explorer from sysinternals. It has a "Find Handle"
    command that can search for open files and tell you what program has it
    open.

    Michael D'Angelo, Aug 10, 2007
  4. Cat

    heywhat Guest

    I know it's late to respond to this, and I apologize for the bump, but
    just referred to this post elsewhere--and want to return for a courtes
    often forgotten:

    Thanks, "fivengo" for offering an alternative; it saved me time, an
    certainly will for others. Cheers

    heywhat, Sep 5, 2009